Download Guess Papers PDF For Matric Part 1 Class 9 Subject Chemistry All tables 2022
The final 9th grade Chemistry exams begin. There are thousands of students enrolled in the 9th grade in the various Punjab tables. There are many who are waiting for 9th grade chemistry guesswork papers. This article is published by ilmadda.com for your guidance. We will provide you with 9th grade chemistry guessing papers online for free on this page. You will all be able to receive chemistry conjecture papers. All you have to do is click on the link below to download this table of 9th grade Punjab Chemistry Guess Documents.
Chemistry is such a dry subject and almost all of you are weak in it. As the final exams are now ahead, so you need to find an alternative through which you will be able to pass the final 9th grade chemistry exam with good grades. Definitely if you fail in this course, then you will have to appear in the final exam of next year with final exams of 10th grade. It could be a difficult process for you and will burden those who fail the final 9th grade Chemistry exam. It is good to get art papers for 9th grade chemistry and prepare accordingly.
Get 100% points on SSC Matric Part 1 Class 9 Exams All Boards
Guess documents on all topics will be available on this page. Students who said that the 9th grade chemistry guesswork papers are not available on this page let us know that the guesswork papers have been uploaded. According to the procedure, we upload 9th grade chemistry presumption papers one day before the final exam.
This article is published by ilmadda.com for your guidance. So in case the following link is empty, you will have to wait until we update the following link. For now, you will download 9th grade chemistry guesswork papers and prepare according to these guesswork papers.
FUNDAMENTALS OF CHEMISTRY.
- The number of naturally occurring elements is.
- Which one of the following is Empirical formula of Benzene?
- 2nd C2H2O
- Empirical formula of Glucose is.
- The valance of iron in ferrous sulphate is.
- Molecular mass of water is.
- 18 amu
- 18 g
- Third 18 mg
- 18 kg
- How much mass is in one mole of water.
- One amu is equivalent to.
- 1.66 x 10-24 mg
- 1.66 x 10-24 g
- 1.55 x 10-24 kg
- 1.66 x 10-23 g
- Which one of the following molecule is not tri-atomic?
- All of the following are triatomic molecule examples
- What is meant by element? Explain with example
- Define Valency. Write the Valency of Na.
- Define Avogadro’s number.
- Define mole and give an example
- Calculate the gram molecules in 40 g of phosphoric acid.
- Define atomic mass unit.
- Difference between Compound and Element.
- What is meant by mixture? Give one example.
- Define relative atomic mass on the basis of C-12
- Define the molecular formula and give an example
- Write down the chemical formula of water and sugar.
- Differentiate between molecular mass and formula mass
- State any three/five differences between compound and mixture.
- The number of (CO2) molecule in a pot is 3.01 x 1030 calculate the moles and mass.
- Explain two types of molecules on the basis of types of atom.
- Define Atomic number and Mass Number with example.
STRUCTURE OF ATOM
- So,Which one of the following shell contains of three sub –shells.
- O –Shell
- N – Shell
- L – Shell
- M – Shell
- _________ consist of three sub –shell.
- M –Shell
- L – Shell
- N – Shell
- O – Shell
3. Deuterium is used to make.
- Hard water
- Soft water
- Heavy water
- Light water
- Who discovered proton?
- Neil Bohr
- The P subshell has.
- One orbital
- Two Orbital
- Three Orbital
- Four Orbital
- Who discovered proton?
- Neil Bohr
- Sub –shell “P” can have maximum number of electrons.
- So, Write down the observations of Rutherford atomic model.
- Compare Rutherford’s atomic theory and Bohr’s atomic theory.
- Write the electronic configuration of Sulphur
- Write the electronic configuration of Chloride ions Cl-
- What is meant by Quantum?
- Write electronic configuration of carbon 12C6 by using subshells.
- Write down the electronic configuration of nitrogen. Its atomic number is 7.
- defects of Rutherford’s model.
- What are canal rays?
- Write electronic configuration of Aluminum.
- atomic number and electronic configuration of Phosphorous.
- Write the electronic configuration of an element having 11 electrons.
- How neutron was discovered? Write the properties.
- Compare the difference between the Ruther Ford’s and Neil Bohr’s atomic theories.
- State any four /five properties of Cathode rays.
CHAPTER NO. 3
PERIODIC TABLE AND PERIODICITY OF PROPERTIES.
- Who discovered the atomic number.
- H. Mosely
- How many block are there in modern periodic table of element.
- The base of the modern periodic table is.
- Mass number
- Avogadro’s number
- Atomic number
- Quantum number
- Horizontal lines called.
- Atomic number
- Short periods
- Long periods
- How many groups are there in long form of periodic table?
- Group 17 belongs.
- Nobel gases
- Alkali metals
- The distance between the nuclear of two carbon atoms.
- 154 Pm
- 140 Pm
- 110 Pm
- 115 Pm
- The electron negativity of nitrogen is.
- What is meant by periods? Write the names elements of first period.
- Name the elements of 1st period of period table.
- What is the trend of ionization energy in the period and group?
- Define electron affinity with an example.
- Name the elements of 1st group.
- Define Ionization Energy.
- What is the trend of ionization energy in the Period?
- Define electronegativity. Write electronegativity of Nitrogen, oxygen and Florine.
- Discuss any three important features of the modern periodic table.
- Define atomic radius. Give its trends in periods and group of the periodic table.
- Define Shielding Effect. Explain its trend in groups and periods.
CHAPTER NO. 4
STRUCTURE OF MOLECULES.
- The number of electrons participated in a single covalent bond.
- How many electrons are involved in a triple covalent bond?
- An example of a triple bond is.
- Which one is a polar molecule?
- The force among the molecules is.
- Covalent force
- Metallic force
- Intermolecular force
- Ionic force
- The transistor of electron between atoms results in.
- Metallic Bounding
- Ionic bounding
- Covalent bounding
- Coordinate covalent bounding.
- A bond formed between two non –metals is expected to be.
- Polar covalent
- Coordinate covalent
- Identify which pair has polar covalent bonds.
- O2 and Cl2
- But H2O and HCl
- H2O and N2
- H2O and C2H2
- Define double covalent bonds and give examples.
- Difference between donor atom and acceptor atom.
- Define a non-polar covalent bond and give an example
- Define bounding electrons.
- What do you know about the triple covalent bonds? Give examples.
- What is HF a weak sold?
- Define polar covalent bond. Give one example
- Difference between ion pair and bond pair of electrons.
- Difference between polar covalent bond and non-polar covalent bond.
- Which type of covalent bond formed in N2 gas?
- Why water has polar covalent bond?
- What is meant by Metallic bond?
- Write down the properties of metals.
- Explain Hydrogen bounding with one example.
- How coordinate covalent bond is formed? Explain with examples.
- State any four properties of covalent compounds
PHYSICAL STATES OF MATTER.
- Atmospheric pressure is measured by voltmeter
- 2. One atmospheric pressure is equal to how many Pascal?
- a) 101325
- 3. Liquids are denser than gases______________ times.
- a) 100
- What is Charles’s law? Write its equation.
- Describe the effect of temperature on evaporation.
- Why does evaporation increase with increase of temperature?
- Define evaporation and give an example.
- State Boyle’s Law can be experimentally verified.
- Define boiling point. Explain how it is affected by different factors.
- What is vapor pressure? How it changes with changing temperature.
- Describe three factors that affect evaporation.
- The maximum components of the solution.
- Which one of the following is solid in gas solution?
- Smoke in air
- The example of solution of a solid solute in a solid solvent is.
- Concentration is the Ratio of
- Solvent to solute
- Solute to solution
- Solvent to solution
- Both a and b
- The volume is cm3 of solute dissolved I n 100 grams of the solution is called.
- % m/m
- % m/v
- % v/m
- % v/v
- The solubility of which one decreases by increasing temperature.
- Which one is an example of suspension?
- Albumin solution
- Soap solution
- Starch solution
- Milk of magnesia
- Define aqueous solution. Write its components.
- Define unsaturated solution.
- What is difference between solution and aqueous solution?
- What do you mean by volume/volume%?
- Difference between Concentrated solution and dilute solution.
- Define saturated solution.
- How much amount of KOH required to form 1 molar solution?
- How molar solutions prepared.
- Explain how dilute solutions are prepared from the concentrated solutions.
- Write a comparison between suspension and colloid
- Write the four characteristics of colloids
- The addition of oxygen during a chemical reaction is called.
- The addition of an electron to a substance is called.
- Which one is not strong electrolytes?
- Which one are strong electrolytes?
- Sodium Chloride
- Acetic acid
- An example of a strong electrolyte is.
- Which is not an electrolyte.
- Sugar solution
- Sulphuric acid solution
- Lime solution
- Sodium Chloride solution
- The most common examples of corrosion is.
- So, Chemical decay
- But Rusting of iron
- Rusting of aluminum
- Rusting of tin
- The formula of rust is.
- Fe(OH)2. H2O
- Define oxidation and Reduction Reaction.
- Define Redox Reaction. Give an example
- So Define electrochemical cell. While the name of its types.
- Define electrolyte. Give an example.
- Which salt is used as an electrolyte in chromium electroplating?
- Define Alloy and give example.
- Calculate the oxidation number of sulfur in H2SO4
- Calculate the oxidation number of chlorine in KClO3
- Why is galvanizing done?
- What is meant by electroplating?
- What difference between corrosion and Rusting.
- Write down four/Five rules for assigning an Oxidation number to an element.
- Define electroplating. Explain the electroplating of chromium in detail.
- What is electroplating? How electroplating of silver is carried out.
- Explain the redox reactions with the help of two examples.
- Explain the process of rusting of Iron.
- What is corrosion/ Write four methods for prevention of corrosion?
CHAPTER NO. 8
- Metals forms ion carrying which charge.
- Try positive
- The most reactive metal is.
- Which metal easily breaks?
- Which one of the following is the lightest metal?
- Write any two uses of Sodium.
- Which metals are the most malleable and ductile?
- Define Malleable and Ductile properties of metals.
- But Write uses of Magnesium.
- So Write down the names of any two moderate reactive metals.
- Which is the most precious metal.
- Define Metallic Character.
- Write down two uses of Gold.
- Write down the names of two very reactive metals.
- Any two physical properties of nonmetals.
- Why are Sodium Metals more reactive than magnesium.
- Write tow uses of Silver.
- Why platinum is used for making jewelry?
- Write any two chemical properties of non-metals.
- Write down four chemical properties of nonmetals.
- Derive metals. Also, write three /four chemical properties of metals
The branch of science in which we study various chemical compounds, their properties, reactions and their use in everyday life is called chemistry. Chemistry is an important science lesson for 9th graders. For 9th graders, we created the 9th grade chemistry assessment document available here. These 9th grade chemistry papers are very important for board exams.
Our experienced staff will do their utmost to provide you with the most important materials you can request in a chemistry board examination. We have prepared these important chemistry conjecture papers for 9th grade science students. You will be able to get good grades in Chemistry if you practice on these useful guessing papers.
9th grade Guess Papers 2022 Chemistry for best exam results
The Guess Paper plays an important role in every student’s life as the Guess Paper provides all the important questions that are most likely to appear in the final exams. It is difficult for a student to find a lucrative biology job in the ninth grade. Likewise, if you are experiencing this problem, there is no reason to worry about it. We have uploaded a ninth grade gas biology paper, which will help you prepare for the exams.
Biology Our important Grade IX assessment document is equally useful for all Punjab tables. These include BISE Lahore, BISE Jammu and Kashmir, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Sahiwal, BISE Sargodha, BISE DG Khan, BISE Faisalabad and BISE Multan. Attach the paper to the batch shape.
Chemistry 9th Class Guess Papers
|View / Download||Click Here|
9th Grade Chemistry Guess Papers 2023 Punjab Board
Remember that the Punjab board with 9th grade Chemistry conjectures changes every year. Thus, the paper is made every year according to the Plan. Therefore, this guess paper is for the year 2022. Bu We will update this page for the 9th Grade Chemistry guess paper 2023 next year. Punjab Board 9th class Chemistry Guess Paper 2023.
9th Grade Chemistry Guess Document 2024 all Panjab Board
Remember that the Punjab board with 9th grade Chemistry conjectures changes every year. Thus, the paper is made every year according to the Plan. Therefore, this guess paper is for the year 2024. But we will update this page for the 9th Grade Chemistry guess paper 2025 next year. Punjab Board 9th class Chemistry Guess Paper 2024.
9th grade Chemistry conjecture documents 2022
But keep in mind that the Punjab board with 9th grade Chemistry conjectures changes every year. But the paper is made every year according to the Plan. Therefore, this guess paper is for the year 2025. So, we will update this page for the 9th Grade Chemistry guess paper 2026 next year. Thus, Punjab Board 9th class Chemistry Guess Paper 2025.