In preparing for the 9th grade annual exams, students are usually anxious to complete the entire syllabus. Students are informed that there is nothing to worry about as they can check the printed format of the theme issued by the board authorities.
For the convenience of the students, the students are provided with the mating plan of all the topics so that they can study the main topics and understand the basic concepts.
The 9th class islamiat paper scheme 2022 includes all the topics from which the questionnaire will be made. In addition, the printed form provides the complete information to the students that they have to follow in the annual exams of the 9th grade. Special care is required to prepare for the reported content of the syllabus. Candidates are a
Islamiat Pairing Scheme 2022
In addition, students must prepare the content of the curriculum according to an objective and subjective point of view. The thesis will be based on objective and subjective questions and the candidates can check the information from the mentioned 9th syllabus.
You Aslo Read :
Identify topics that offer guidance to students to focus on the main areas. Punjab councils such as BISE Lahore, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Sahiwal, BISE Sargodha, BISE Rawalpindi, BISE Faisalabad, BISE DG Khan, BISE Multan and BISE Bahawalpur follow the same 9th isalmiat evaluation program.
9th grade Islamiat paper pattern 2022
From the table below, you can see the 9th grade Islamiat paper pattern according to the Panjab Board examination in 2022:
Q.1. MCQs = 10 marks
- 6 MCQs from Surah Anfaal
- 1 MCQs from Ahadeeth (1-10)
- 3 MCQs from Mozuaati mutaliah
Q.2. Short questions from Surah Anfaal = 12 marks
- There will be 9 short questions and students have to answer ANY SIX questions.
Q.3. Short questions from Ahadees and Mozuati Mutaliah = 12 marks
- Total 9 short questions are given and the students have to answer any 6 short questions
- 4 short questions from Ahadees
- 5 Short questions from Mozuati Mutaliah
- In this question, THREE Ayaat from Surah Anfaal are given and the students have to translate ANY TWO Ayaat into Urdu. Each translation has 4 marks marking a total of 8 marks for this question.
Q.5. Translation and Explanation of a Hadeeth = 3 marks
- There is no choice in this question. You have to translate and explain the only ONE given Hadith.
- Translation 1 marks
- Explanation 2 marks
- The explanation should be half-page
Q.6. Long Question from Mozuati Mutaliah = 5 marks
- In this question, there are two long questions from Mozoati mutaliah (chapter 1-4) included in the 9th class syllabus.
- Students have to answer any one of the given two questions
- The length of the answer must be between 1-2 pages
|9th Class Islamiat Past Papers|
|View / Download||Click Here|
Check the Online Part 1 Matric Pairing Scheme 2022
Islamic studies is one of the compulsory courses in all classes where students are required to study in the 9th grade. Students can download previous assignments for other topics in PDF format. For articles, you will also find a simple segmented layout.
You will find leaflets on Islamic Studies as well as on Pakistani Studies. We work to meet the needs of students. Students who come here regularly are kindly requested to share this useful material with others through social media.
You Aslo Read :